Phew! I finally have a few free minutes to write this post. The last 24 hours have been incredibly hectic (we haven’t slept much!), and we’re all extremely appreciative so many people chose to sign up with us! We realize the big savings helps, but there are no shortage of hosting companies out there and you guys chose us. It sincerely means a lot to everyone on our team!
Straight from midnight last night to the end of the promotion tonight, we’ve been working full throttle to setup all your orders and answer all your tickets. I know some of you had to wait a bit longer than you’d like, and for that I apologize. We prepared the best we could but still underestimated just how much interest these specials would generate. A quick break down of how things went:
- We processed roughly 10x as many orders in the last 24 hours than we do on an average day.
- Our helpdesk team (a *huge* thanks to them!) handled about 3x as many tickets/account transfers compared to a normal day.
- Over 2x as many unique hits to our website, with a major percentage of those hits being new visitors.
- We provisioned more servers to handle the surge in orders in the last week than we normally average per month.
- We consumed more coffee in a 24 hour period than we usually do in a week.
- Dallas was the most requested location, with Washington DC being a close second.
All in all, it’s been a very fun and exciting day. Our entire team worked hard, did a great job, and handled one of our busiest days of the year exceptionally well. Thank you again to all of those new and existing customers who took advantage of the deals. We’ll see you again next year! 🙂
P.S. – Cyber Monday is coming up. We may or may not have something planned, so stay tuned! Any specials we might be posting will show up on Facebook and Twitter, along with our blog, so you may want to like/follow us so you don’t miss out on even more savings.